Friday, December 4, 2009

Some light on the subject...

I was recently contacted by Maree from Buyster Lighting about doing a product review.
After having a look around their website at all the wonderful products I said yes.

I chose the Elan Lutece Floor Lamp to review as my lounge room is a bit dark and is the room of the house that would most benefit from a lift with extra lighting.


I think having this lamp is the reason I managed to finish my Milo Vest for Possum so quickly! I used it every night and got more knitting done than I expected :)



As far as my experience with Buyster Lighting went:
  • Selection was easy with the site being a breeze to navigate.
  • Communication with Buyster was excellent.
  • Shipping was fast and I had my lamp on my doorstep.
  • The lamp itself is wonderful.
I was surprised that it takes a 100w globe so casts a lot of light which is just what I needed! The specification page on the web said it was a 60w max so that was an added bonus. It is very solid on it's base and the white shade looks great with my decor. Ha Ha, I say decor as if my furniture matches and isn't covered in baby spit!

Would I use Buyster again? Yes, and given that I have not done my Christmas shopping as yet, I may need to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your welcome comments.