Sunday, May 3, 2009

On the Shelf ~ May 3rd

I have read a few books in the past week, I have also joined the masses and bought the Twilight series. I was going to wait but my brother came home with the DVD so I had to get the books before I saw it! DH bought me the first one for Mother's day and I got the rest the next day to have the full set.

These are the latest editions to the reading challenge I am doing this year. Guess what I will be reading next ;)

23. Testimony ~ Anita Shreve
24. Twilight ~ Stephanie Meyer

May/June
25. New Moon ~ Stephanie Meyer
26. Eclipse ~ Stephanie Meyer
27. Sewing Projects in an afternoon ~ Susan Mickey

edited 5/5/09 to add:
28. Breaking Dawn ~ Stephanie Meyer
My least favourite from the series...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your welcome comments.