Friday, May 8, 2009

Snailblazer Sneak Peak

Today is posting day for the swap items I have sewn for Cass's Snailblazer Swap. I thought it was a good chance for a sneak peak.

We have been sworn to secrecy until opening day so I am not allowed to give much away. Until then, this will have to do :)




This is the first sewing I have done in a month, and I am VERY glad to have the machine out again. I now have to set my sights on Chaletgirl's block swap as I am a bit behind. I also have a bedspread to hem, a scarf to finish and a book to read. No rest for me :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh!
    I have no idea what it is, but it's purty!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an exciting swap isn't it! I can't wait to see everyones finished goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fabric is too cute... can't wait to see what you've made.

    (I'm a swapping too and am glad to see you too survived making 10 items!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much for my swap present! I'm using it for my mobile at the moment... but some little fingers like to change the contents around (!) so we'll see what eventually lives in the pouch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.