Monday, April 27, 2009

Pay it Forward

From HERE

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did.
Also, let me know if you would prefer a knitted something, or a sewn something :) I will try to do either as requested!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Becky! I'd love to be involved in the Pay It Forward! I've posted on my blog and am happy to be your number 1! I don't mind, knit or sew to your hearts content : )

    Cheers, Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, would love to take part! I have also posted on my blog and i really hope that i get three comments! Can't wait to get started. Oh and i would love something knitted if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to participate if you still have an opening, this is a great idea, I would love a sewn something if possible! I have blogged about it too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.