Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Mail Week!

On MONDAY: My Duckcloth order arrived so I now have the Oliver + S Bedtime Story Pajamas Pattern I wanted for the latest EB (Essential Baby) sewing challenge.



On TUESDAY: My Round 3 mail out from Chaletgirl's Block swap arrived. I have not taken photos as I will wait until I have finished them then blog them before I send them back. I have paired the fabrics and have them all ready and waiting for the phone call which will tell me my machine is ready to be picked up from it's service...


On WEDNESDAY: I received the biggest package of them all, my vintage sheet FQ from Chalatgirl's Vintage sheet swap! I cant wait to pair these with the samples I have here! I am not sure what I will do with them yet, but will be sure to let you all know as soon as I decide.

Maybe this idea HERE?

To the best of my knowledge, I have no more exciting mail to come this week, but you never know really (touch wood).

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you will be getting some exciting mail next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they safely arrived!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.