Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pasta Necklace


I think it was on the Buttons by Lou Lou blog that I saw this idea recently.
Pasta dyed in food colouring with rubbing alcohol added to help *fix the colour.


Dried on paper towel overnight, which just happens to be the same amount of time it took me to wash the last of the stained food colour off my hands.


They have been made into necklaces, sorted into colour groups and rattled  together to make 'music'.


I think there is plenty of fun left to have with these :)

*The one Blue took an experimental nibble on and drooled over did lose a bit of colour. 
Do NOT trust them with good clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Boffer looks very sweet in her necklace :) We'll have to give this one a go too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is she - great necklace - LOL at Bly Blue having a nibble - Baden did the same thing a few weeks ago - actually I think he may have eaten his necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.