Tuesday, November 2, 2010

At My House

I am a day late At My House because yesterday we all went for a drive.  I thought it would be fun to tag along with the Mr when he said he had to do a quick job.  I pictured a nice drive, getting dropped in the nice, small, country town near his destination and being picked up a few hours later.  Op-shops, the library and a picnic in the park all sounded like fun.


It would seem small towns on a Monday are not a good idea.  Both the library and the op-shop were shut all day which left us with the park.  Four hours of the park in fact.  The kids didn't seem to mind but it was not all I had pictured for the day.


I tried to fill in some time by trying to get a photo with both children together.  Why can't they both look happy at the same time just for the brief moment when I push the button?

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I'm sure they would have loved it but I agree that it would be a bit more tiring for the adult involved! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps:( tee hee at the photos - good luck wih that - I still cant get one of my two together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two photos are very cute! I once went on a random day trip to some local wineries on a Tuesday ... To find they are closed on a Tuesday!! Was a lovely drive though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.