Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Creative Space ~ Cardigan #2

If you are a regular reader, or even semi regular reader of this blog you have probably seen the original cardigan I put up for the Flood Appeal auction.  What you may not realise is that Esther asked me to knit an extra cardigan for her other daughter in return for a double donation. 


Esther chose the colour Leaf Green, which did not photograph very well here. It is actually a brighter shade of green than this shows. This is a size 18-24 months.


I used more wonderful buttons from Jo at The Bird and the Fish.
I love these buttons!!


I think Esther's two girls will look super cute in these this Winter!
I posted these yesterday so that wraps up my Flood auction efforts.

I still have to knit the replacement cardigan for Possum, but first I have an urge to knit something for myself.  I have ordered wool and am just waiting for it to get here so I can cast on!

For more creative spaces visit here :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh button detail, amazing, cute extra quirky touches are my favourite. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeee what are you going to knit for yourself?? How fun! LOVE those two little cardis too, great effort on the double donation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just lovely. I so wish I could could knit like you! Looking forward to seeing what you knit for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look just fab! You've inspired me to add this little number to my ever growing list of knitting projects... must finish the Darwinia first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Becky, lucky Esther's girls. They are so neat and lovely.
    Can't wait to see what you knit for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.