Saturday, February 5, 2011

Knit Night

Last night was knit night.  I don't normally travel to the monthly evening catch up because knit night is an hour and a half away but this time I craved the company so took a drive up the mountain.


I can't show off any knitting because I ripped out more than I knit.  I worked on some softies to send away and we sat and laughed and chatted and snacked.  Just what I needed. 

I took up some figs, and some eggs and bought back lots of fresh zucchini, jam and Johnson Brothers.  I was tired after the late drive home, but it was worth it and I should make the effort to go more often.  Next time there might even be cheese cake ;)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a great night, despite the ripping out of the knitting. I um and ah about traveling to mine each time but have the best time every time I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so lovely to see you Becky - we need to drive down to you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the weather cools down we shall have to come to you for a stitch and bitch! It was wonderful to see you Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great night and love that you share produce:) a real community affair, I miss that about the WW one.
    I always frog more than I knit lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.