I have been sewing a bit this past week. It feels good to be making progress.
Two blocks for Louise who asked for whirly/star blocks to make a red, blue and white quilt for her son.
I really like the block in front, so was upset when it ended up too small. I have sent it back as it is in the hopes Louise can use it somehow, maybe in the back or in a cushion... Sigh. I hope this is ok as Louise had said one block would be fine and the block to the back is ok.
I also finished the second block for Kate. I don't know why I put this off as it was pretty quick and simple to put together. I just had some strange idea that I should catch up with the other blocks before sewing the second/optional block together.
I now only have two lots of blocks to sew for Around the Block 2 and then I will be finished.