Friday, January 21, 2011

Flood Auction

Auction now closed

When I saw Toni's plan to coordinate a heap of blog auctions I was excited, but didn't think I had anything to offer.  Then I remembered the In Threes cardigan I knit for Possum that she hasn't worn other than to let me get some pictures for my blog.  I love this cardigan, but I hope by auctioning it off I can do some good.



This cardigan is a size 3T.  It is knit in Bendigo Woollen Mills 10ply Luxury and also features handmade buttons from The Bird and the Fish.



Please bid and/or share this link on your blog, via Facebook or Twitter and hopefully we can raise some much needed money for the Queensland Flood Appeal.


How this auction works:

1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, however $10 will be charged for International addresses. Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5.The auction begins now and will END at 9pm on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your package to you.

Auction rules borrowed straight from Toni's blog :)

21 comments:

  1. Becky, this is a gorgeous item for Auction....

    I'd love to place a bid for $65...

    Every small bit helps after all, right??

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just wanted to say hello & how sweet it is, i just have no one to put in it. Sharing the love around auctions & raffles, all for a good cause. Good on you Becky, mine are live now too, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :-) just wanted to say that the cardigan is beautiful! and good luck with your auction. x manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cardi,
    just letting you know that I have added you on my list of participating bloggers. Have a look at

    www.zigozagocraft.wordpress.com

    Cheers,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say how beautiful it is, and possum. Good luck with the auction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $70 for me! lovely, I love it!

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome uncle brad will go $80 so I can buy it back for possum. So cute and a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its beautiful Becky. If my girls weren't 6 and 7 I'd be bidding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Awesome Uncle Brad, should anyone bid against you there is no need to bid again to buy this back for Possum. As you said, it is a great cause and I am happy to knit her another.

    Thank You for your bid, it is very sweet and I 'spose this means I should finally hem those jeans you have been waiting for ;) See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. $85! Would look gorgeous on Emmeline!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderfull that even from such a distance you girls can still do so much to help

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just about to outbid uncle brad too. And I was going to give this lovely cardi to Emme too. Sheridan really is terrible isn't she!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. $90, I think the red would suit Beth perfectly:) It's beautiful Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This cardy is just gorgeous. I'll make it a round $100.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone, it is past 9pm here in NSW so I will close bids here with Red in Oz winning at $110. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete