Monday, January 30, 2012

Summer Semester End


Today I submitted my final assignment for Summer Semester.  I did two units over the Summer break which worked well.  I now have three weeks off before lectures begin again and I have plans for this time: knitting, quilts finished and freezers filled.

I am looking forward to study this year, the help of a scholarship will make things a bit easier too.  this year I am also a uni mentor which will be an added challenge, but one I am looking forward too.

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be taking a lot of religion classes or is this normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top 4 texts were all for 1 unit on religion. I will do two religious units by the time I finish my degree which I have chosen to do as part of my elective KLA's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.