Saturday, October 29, 2011

{twenty nine} pigs


According to the history of this game it was started about 3000 years ago in Piglonia and the average game took about 6 days to play because the pigs used to run away and hide in their mud bogs.

I don't blame them, if it is true...




I found this game for 50 cents at a local market stall.  I doubt this is an MB games best seller, but it is a bit of fun every now and then.  Pass the Pigs, please :) 

Do you think I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for Blogtoberfest inspiration?  You could be right!

3 comments:

  1. My best friend had this when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, and I was thinking you had bought some real pigs for your farm???

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this game and LOVE it - it was a favourite as teenages in our house and I made DH subject to it when we started dating:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.