Monday, March 2, 2009

A Swap with a Difference

As I managed to get my first quilting project out of the way without any dramas I have decided that I am ready for my first swap.

Chaletgirl is hosting a block swap where all the participants select their main fabric of choice which gets sent out to other swap members to be turned into blocks using fabric from their stash.

The result will be interesting to say the least and I think it is great to be a part of a swap that has participants from Canada, USA, and of course Australia. Won't my quilt be well travelled by the time I get all the blocks back for assembly!

I can't wait to get further details so I can get started :)



I have this Moda Fabric 'Gypsy Rose' which I will use as my feature fabric in each block. It will be great to see what everyone puts with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your welcome comments.