Saturday, October 30, 2010

Knitted Cap Sleeve Shirt

Another project off the needles this month.  I suspect Possum has had a growth spurt since I started because this medium size fits perfectly now.


  This is the Cap Sleeve Spring Tee by Shellee Floyd and it is such a quick and easy pattern.  It has been perfect for long drives in the car.


I used Allegro wool found in the Bendigo Mills 'back room'.  It is wonderfully soft and I have loved knitting with it.  I still have a few balls left too so I think a vest might be on the cards :)


I have been busy clearing the needles ready for the Mystery knit-a-long starting in Ravelry by one of my favourite Aussie Designers Georgie Hallam (Tikki).  I signed up to do both the girl and boy mystery knit so will be kept busy.  It should be fun, if a little strange knitting and not knowing what the finished item will look like! Touch wood I can keep up :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top Becky, and I love the last photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgoeus Becky - I love it! and that yarn looks divine!
    I might have to get practicing my knitting so I can make one for Jazz for next year!

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great - and how cute is she (and that ponytail:) Love the last pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little top is adorable! I love Bendigo Woollen Mill's wool as well (as you would know!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've signed up for both the boy and girl knits too - I'm going to be busy (because I don't knit very fast)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.