Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dirt Boy


We have been enjoying the garden.  Blue loves being outside and he dirties at least two changes of clothes a day.  He helps me pull weeds and he loves running about chasing Sam the dog.  He can say 'Sam' really well but Sam is smart enough not to listen.

I have to keep a close eye on him so he does not trample the veggie beds but so far all is good on that front and I think we will be harvesting greens before we know it!


On a different and interesting note, today's date is 10-10-10!

4 comments:

  1. Dirt Boy looks like he's having fun there! (You must be doing a lot of washing!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love dirt and mud round here too - I usually wash six sets of muddy little boy clothes a day - but I reckon it's worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls thrive in dirt! When they are outside running around in the sunshine and playing in the mud they tend to play so much better together and are so much better behaved! Dirt is good!
    Sophie
    http://reddustlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a goo dirt boy. My boy loves being outside - I think that is why I am not liking this posting as I have others - I feel like I have him locked up in a cage:( Our back yard is no larger than a standard Bedroom:(

    I just picked up the latest Burkes Back Yard and they have suggested growing veges in a bag of potting mix - we might head out tomorrow and do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.