Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally!

Something sewing related! 
The cooler weather combined with a clothing stocktake kick started my Winter sewing.


 

Oliver + S Bedtime Story Pajamas in size 2 for the small girl.  These were slept in last night so pass the litmus test. 

The pants were made from a flannelette baby wrap and I have two more of those so there will be more pants soon, maybe even today :)  The top was made from one of her cot sheets which are no longer needed.

I didn't put the ties on the top.  I decided they would be painful for a small child.  I have a press stud on now but think I may add a large button instead...

3 comments:

  1. Looks great and well done for repurposing those items. Must be nice to hear the sound of the sewing machine at your place. My mum has made pj's for the kids. I am planing Amelia's winter wardrobe at the mometn - just not sure HOW MUCH winter she will need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fantastic Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pj's! They must be so snuggly and cozy. It must be a great feeling for you to turn the baby stuff into new items rather than getting rid of them. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.