Sunday, March 4, 2012

2012 Reading List

I don't imagine, between uni and life, that I will get to read too much this year, but I will keep updating this list as progress is made.  Looking at the previous years totals, it is obvious that I had a lot of free time in 2009, moved to a renovation block in 2010 and went back to uni in 2011.  I hope this year I can beat last year's tally!  I will link this list to the picture on my sidebar if you are interested in keeping track.



1. The Postmistress - Sarah Blake
2. Major Pettigrew's Last Stand - Helen Simpson
3. The Donkey who carried the wounded - Jackie French
4. Truth - Peter Temple
5. Murder on a Midsummer Night - Kerry Greenwood
6. Wintersmith - Terry Pratchett
7. In the Heat of the Night - John Ball

June 26th: Hurrah, I am already equal to last year!

8. Dead Heat - Bronwyn Parry
9. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
10. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
11. catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
12. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins


The 2011 List (7 books)
The 2010 List  (18 books)
The 2009 List (57 books)

2 comments:

  1. If you want to critique some of your uni texts or any interesting resources you've found, then I'd be happy to reciprocate.
    I'm interested in finding out books suitable to add to the teaching resource library (which is starting to seriously compete with the crafty stuff).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Becky - I hope you don't mind if I 'adopt' it - I used to read a lot more than I do - maybe keeping a list will inspire me.
    I look forward to following along to see what you are reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.