Friday, May 27, 2011

Around the Block

I have been sewing a bit this past week.  It feels good to be making progress.

Two blocks for Louise who asked for whirly/star blocks to make a red, blue and white quilt for her son. 


I really like the block in front, so was upset when it ended up too small.  I have sent it back as it is in the hopes Louise can use it somehow, maybe in the back or in a cushion...  Sigh.  I hope this is ok as Louise had said one block would be fine and the block to the back is ok.

I also finished the second block for Kate.  I don't know why I put this off as it was pretty quick and simple to put together.  I just had some strange idea that I should catch up with the other blocks before sewing the second/optional block together.


I now only have two lots of blocks to sew for Around the Block 2 and then I will be finished.

1 comment:

Thank you for your welcome comments.