Friday, June 26, 2009

Block Swaps

A sneak peak of the block I picked for the EB Round Robin block swap in my fabrics. I cant wait to get to make this block using everyone else's fabrics as there are some beautiful choices headed my way over the next few months!


Then I had to sew the blocks for the Chaletgirl Block Swap I have been lucky enough to be a part of over the last few months. I am now past the halfway mark for this swap and I think I will miss it when I am done. In saying that, I can't wait to get my blocks back!!


Bianca's fabric above

Rebecca's fabric below

I did see this morning that Chaletgirl is already thinking ahead to her next swap so maybe I won't have to miss out on the fun for long...

All of this sewing was done on the NEW sewing machine that Mum bought me. I think she felt sorry for me battling away on the old machine of hers! I won't say much more on this here as it really does deserve it's own post!

1 comment:

  1. Did you say NEW sewing machine? Oh my, lucky girl. Bet you sit and talk to it(?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.