Saturday, June 22, 2013

{Snapped}


I took some time for myself yesterday and charged up my camera battery and spent some time getting reacquainted with the idea of recreation time as a concept.  I went to town and sat in on a workshop for portrait photography which was good fun.  Today I took the recreation time concept one step further and we all went for a walk and 'adventure' along the creek; honestly, I don't know why we don't do this more often as it is such a great place.

Possum let me take a couple of pictures; however, Blue did not.  
Win some, lose some!


It felt good to have my camera out.  We have been busy and since I got an iPad I have not used my camera as much as I would like.  There is no denying that the photos on my blogs have suffered as a result so I am going to work on that from now on.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely portraits. Such a sweet sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I will be taking a photography course soon. I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.