Friday, May 24, 2013

Craft

Or 'cwaft' as some in the house might say!




He thinks, plans and designs in his head and then sits down to build a 3D model.  The 'camera' he built by himself, the 'frog' he got me to help wi the sticky tape but the rest is his own handy work.  I love that he feeds the frog by popping the end of the tube off and putting drawn food inside; simple, but clever.


The camera has interchangeable lenses too, a toilet roll as a prime lens and a paper towel roll as a zoom lens!


I know it is just stuff stuck together but I find it amazing that a 3 year old can take a three dimensional idea from conception to construction in this way.




This set of shelves for Blue's room has been in progress for so long that I am starting to fear he will outgrow it before we get in done.  A shame we don't get our craft done as quickly as Blue does!

1 comment:

Thank you for your welcome comments.