Saturday, December 24, 2011

Quilt Stuff

My medallion quilt-a-long efforts are slowly taking shape.  


Round three was appliqué.  I have left blank corner squares to appliqué a small shape taken from the centre medallion.  I will do this as soon as I work out what fabric I have left over, I am running low on options right now; I have started the next round (circles!) but don't think I will have enough fabric to do the final round which is yet to be announced.  It won't matter, this quilt is already large and I love it!


I will show off the circle round as soon as I finish it, won't be long now.


The Pantone colour of the year was announced as 'Tangerine Tango'.  I can't say I have any tangerine in my stash so when I noticed the Tangarine Tango Quilt Challenge pop up on Flickr I thought it would be a good chance to jump out of my comfort zone and embrace a new colour.  I have a Tangerine and Green themed Fabricworm order on it's way as we speak ready for the start of this challenge in the New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your welcome comments.