Saturday, July 9, 2011

Best test knit


I was very lucky to get the chance to test knit Girls best cardigan for Tikki.  I have been finished awhile, but the blog has been somewhat neglected so have not shown it off here before now.

I knit the 26" chest, or size 7 cardigan.  Possum will grow into it but I was lucky to have Miss J step in as a model in the meanwhile.  This is a wonderful knit.  It has a lovely lace panel down the sides on the front and clever gathers on the sides and sleeves.  As the name suggests, it is the best cardigan.

I don't think I can wait for Possum to grow into this one, so plan to knit her one for now as well in a size 3 with extra length.  She can't wait.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cardigan. you've done a lovely job. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.