Monday, September 13, 2010

Crayons



I first saw this ages ago and started keeping the stubs of broken crayon and small ends thinking one day I would give it a go.  I thought it would take ages to save enough pieces but this is only a 12 month supply of odds and sods.


The kids both love them and while they have been used as an art medium, they have also been stacking blocks, towers and who knows what else in a small child's imagination.

I suspect I should have greased the pan, or allowed them to set longer before trying to turn them out.


I had to apply a small degree of force...

Next time I will use patty pan papers :)

3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh... sorry but that's hilarious!
    That poor little muffin tin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops - I will keep that tip in mind! Must admit, I laughed too - glad you got them out!

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL opps - Use the sylicon ones - makes it 100% easier:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.