Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogtober #8 ~ Made

The last few of my blog posts have been about this and that, but not of anything I have finished myself. Seeing as I have done the odd spot of sewing here and there I thought I had better have a 'me' post.
I have two Lazy Day Hats, the first pictured is for Baby Bug, but is a bit big as yet so monkey has stepped in to be the model.
Possum lost no time in ousting monkey so she could wear her own hat, but I could not convince her to smile. Seeing as I did not do her hair, or put her in a clean shirt I decided the lack of a smile was the least of my problems :)

I have three more of these hats cut out and ready to sew, but for some reason I can not find the motivation to get started. It really is annoying as two of those hats are meant to be going out to people (Hi Tilly and Nephew T!).

4 comments:

  1. The hats are gorgeous Becky. It looks like you've done a great job. Messy hair, dirty shirt, no smile still equals cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hats Becky..... cute little possum and monkeys not bad either lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - i hear you on the not getting to the sewing machine - hoping that it will change soon - hoping to set up the kids play room and the sewing in the same area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They looks great!

    I have had that pattern for a while, and you have reminded me that I really need to make some hats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.