Saturday, February 14, 2009

EB Haberdashery Swap

Today is the parcel opening date for the EB Haberdashery swap. I have been excited about this for ages and it has been well worth the wait :) This morning I waited until DH was feeding Miss breakfast so I could take my time opening, and photographing my goodies.



I was reminded of the Sound of Music song:

........Brown paper packages, tied up with string, these are a few of my favourite things.......

Ok, so it's white paper, and I hope you also have that song stuck in your head now!




Imagine my amazement when so many beautifully colour coordinated items fell out of that one neatly wrapped package! I love the fabrics, all of them. I have not seen anything half as nice at my local store I am sure. I had no Ric Rac in my collection, until today, and the buttons and snaps will keep me busy for awhile to come.



All in all, I am too lucky to have had such a generous swap partner with such great taste :) I can't wait to think of the perfect project to be able to use these bits on.

I sent a haberdashery parcel here to Estherp and am happy that she seems to like the goodies I sent her way!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Becky some lovely fabric there can't wait to see what your plans are for it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.