Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Years Resolution

I am the organised type, and as such have been thinking ahead to 2009.

There are so many things I would like to achieve in the New Year. I have been slowly learning to knit and more recently sew. To help these endeavours along I have decided that 2009 will be the year of the hand made gift.

I hope I progress quickly as at this stage everyone will either get a tea cosy, a scarf or an oven mitt :) All perfectly fine as gifts but would like to keep it interesting for everyone, myself included.

I have decided that committing this thought to writing, and calling it my New Years Resolution will help to ensure the success of this task. Wish me luck, and feel free to send me easy ideas to help me out!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at everyone getting an oven mitt - that's what my family is getting this year :) I'm still learning so each one i make gets slightly better. Best of luck with your resolution, I made the same one starting at this christmas so we'll be able to help each other out with ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.