Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Christening ~ Part 2

A Christening is a great excuse to dress up and take some photos.


Both children looked wonderful dressed in their Christening clothes. I would have liked to have them in the family Christening gown but I left my run a bit late!

They had fun too.

A rare photo of the four of us, I may have to get this one framed.

And in case you were wondering why this is part 2, I decided showed off the cake I baked and decorated in the last post. It was pretty good (if i do say so myself!).

edit: Yes, it is a Polly Pratt dress. I love it a lot!

8 comments:

  1. Love the photos - that little man in his white shirt looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a beautiful Polly Pratt dress you are wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the photos!! Especially the one of the two of you. Just gorgeous. And yes, noice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your dress. Just beautiful. Definetly a family photo to be framed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bunch you are. Glad to hear you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at how well you all scrub up:) Yes - frame it (she says as she think that she has to get the latest family photo printed and on the wall - may have to do that while the MR is away:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, your kids looked ADORABLE! Picture-book perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.