Sunday, August 23, 2009

Progress is made


Finally I can blog about another couple of projects from the WIP pile! Above is Miss Possums coin quilt which is now on her bed having been (eventually) completed! I am really happy with how it turned out given that it is my first completed quilt and I did everything myself :) This quilt was made using vintage sheets from a swap and I think it has come up very well (if I do say so myself...)!

I have also managed to sew my round robin quilt swap blocks, a sneak peak of which is pictured below. I am not allowed to show them in full until the end of the swap so this will have to suffice in the meanwhile. I am not sure who owns these fabrics, but I enjoyed using them both for this block.


Next on the list? My Around the block quilting bee blocks!

5 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Becky! Great effort getting it finished (especially with a newborn & Toddler to look after!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is fantastic Becky, I love the colours, gorgeous! Hope you are getting plenty of sleep : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - that looks great - I have so many bits of vintage sheets that I should do something like this for Amelia and her new bed in QLD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the colours in your coin quilt! The top fabric in the RR blocks belongs to me, and the bottom ones to Khris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.