Monday, August 3, 2009

9 Patch Block Swap

For the last little while I have been participating in Sheridan's block swap.

I am a little bit sad this afternoon as I have just finished and packaged up Mail Out 6 which was the last lot for me to do and send in. Now I have to wait patiently for the end date so I can receive all my blocks back and begin the task of assembling them into a quilt!

Below is a photo Sheridan took awhile ago at the halfway mark showing the blocks I will get back as completed at that time. VERY EXCITING!!


Below are a sample of the blocks I did for Lynn and Donna

No rest for the wicked, I have just signed up for a 'block party' swap called Around the Block!

I also have the Round Robin block swap as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your welcome comments.