Thursday, April 9, 2009

Swap Stuff

A sneak peak of what I will be making for the swap Cass at SnailBlazer is hosting at the moment. The end result will be a secret until opening day so this is as much as I will share until then! What could it be...

The closing date for sign ups isn't until the 18th April so you still have time to join in the fun if you wish.



I have also been madly Op-Shop shopping looking for inspiration for Chaletgirl's Vintage Sheet FQ Swap. I looked in no less than 5 shops in 2 separate towns for this haul. Dedicated am I not?

Below you can see my half of the FQ which will stay here, and the parcel holding 40 of their friends packaged and ready to send to Chaletgirl for the swap. I can't wait to see what I get back to add to the mix.

There is nothing more fun than a good swap. The planning, the bargain hunting, the creating, the making something for someone else, and the receiving and opening day. If you are not in a swap at the moment I think you should find one!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so good!
    I'd love to get into another swap... but I've promised myself I'll knock a couple more things off my WIP list before I do... so it could be a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love the fabrics and buttons you are sneak peaking! I am progressing through mine slowly, but I think a sneak peak will give too much away, maybe just a little peak closer to the swap opening . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh is it a roll of some sort - is that elastic I spy there????
    This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love a good swap ..... if only I had the time ... will def be watching these ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks interesting - and wow that you managed to put together 40 fat 1/4's well done - looking forward to what you get in return.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.