Sunday, May 9, 2010

Field Days

I went to the local Wool Expo yesterday.  I was on duty for the NSW Knitter's Guild New England group to help promote knitting and wool craft.


I had fun chatting to other knitters and catching up with friends.  We were there for display purposes and not selling things, but I did sell my tea cosy when someone admired it.  I can always knit another :)


I will show you what I bought with the proceeds in a future post, I don't have a photo as yet and Possum has run of with them.


There was a petting zoo for the children which the small girl liked a lot.  I was very embarrassed when she exclaimed loudly 'Look Horses!' as we walked past some cattle...  I know she knows the difference!


Taking in the local sights and exhibitors was fun too :)
Hope you are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. 'twas a woolly day for me too then, at Goulburn's famous Rambo!! Looks like a colourful day, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend out - I love field days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the sign in the first photo was crafted. Looks like such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.