Sunday, January 1, 2012

12 WIP's in 2012 ~ The Master List

Aj over at Aj's Antics is hosting a challenge to clear 12 WIP's in 2012.  
One a month.  Sounds like a good idea to me.  

You have to have 6 of the projects as actual works in progress, the other 6 can be projects that you are yet to start, but that you have the fabric for, I have a few of those type of projects too.
For every project you finish each month you get an entry into a prize draw at the end of 2012, it sounds fun!  You have to donate a FQ to be eligible for a prize draw, but who doesn't have one or two (or a lot) of FQ laying about the sewing room?


WIP: 
Possums triangle quilt: half blocks made
Medallion quilt: needs quilting     edit: done! 8-4-12
Vintage fabric baby quilt: needs quilting
Ravelry Block Swap: needs piecing and quilting    edit: done! 31-5-12
Blue's wonky log quilt: needs quilting     edit: done! 20-1-12
Scrap values/target quilt: scraps cut      edit: done! 2-2-12

Projects Purchased and Pending:
Tangerine Tango quilt         edit: done 1-3-12!
Dick and Jane quilt (I own the kit)
DS Swoon quilt (I own the fabric)
DS Made in Cherry quilt (I own the fabric) top now pieced
Half Square Triangle BOM (I owned the fabric)

Other WIP, not a part of the challenge:
FQS Mystery Designer BOM
Handstitched Quilt

I am sure I have more to list, I will have to add to the list as I find them in the cupboard.


3 comments:

  1. Your Tangerine Tango quilt sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what the Tangerine Tango Quilt will be like. Anything that includes a Tango always fires up the imagination! But WOW, so many quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to plough through my WIP's! I am embarassed at what I have here, I don't think I ever need to fabric shop again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.