Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ANZAC Day quilt challenge

Today, in addition to being ANZAC day, is the day my quilting group is calling the 24 hour quilting challenge.


It does not matter what time we elect to start. After dawn service?  After the local street parade perhaps?  Up to you.  The important thing is to nominate your start time, and then quilt like mad for 24 hours and try to get as much done as possible.  Mad?  Perhaps!


I am going to try to make my Made in Cherry quilt.  As you can see I have not done much.  In fact, I have done so little I am calling this an unstarted project for the sake of this challenge.  

I love these Denyse Schmidt fabrics, I hope they look good with the grey background.


I would like to get the top made, and perhaps the quilt sandwiched if I am lucky.  I doubt I will get it quilted but maybe if I am lucky....

Time will tell.  Check back tomorrow for the post that shows my 24 hours of quilting progress.

1 comment:

  1. great choice of fabric ... good luck with the 24hr challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.