Sunday, July 3, 2011

Catch Up!


Things have been very busy here of late and I have not had much time to think about blogging.  I did try the other day, but it just happened to be the day Blogger broke, typical!

I have been closely watching the happenings in relation to the live export debate.  This is an issue close to my heart because if you look at my employment history about 90% of it has been in the agricultural/beef sector.  If you don't know as much about this ban as you would like I have linked some references and interesting videos HERE.  There is a POLL HERE TO SUPPORT Australian beef farmers, please have a look and add your name.

I have also enrolled in a Bachelor of Education.  Busy times ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. It's just plain disgusting what's going on Becky... I'm off to check out your links...

    Good luck with the 'Bachelor of Ed'... What an exciting new chapter for you..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.