Friday, January 23, 2009

Pincushions

I have made a few pincushions in readiness for the EB swap. The ones below are 'The funky Chicken' pincushions which are really simple and fun to make. Pattern here. Miss has been having a lot of fun playing with them so I am not sure if they will ever be used for their intended purpose :)

The stripe/gingham fabric chicken has been adopted by my brother who took a bit of a fancy to it. He has named it Chicken Chook as that was the name he gave to his pet Chicken back in our farm days :)

Maybe I should name the other two so they don't feel left out?


I have also made a Heather Bailey pincushion that was super easy as well. I would have put a picture of it up but Miss has been playing with it and it is missing in action. It is so hard to keep track of things now that she is walking about everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, ooh, ooh. I know what my next project will be! :-) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your welcome comments.